A community for you to meet with other like-minded women, to discuss hormones, weight loss and reaching optimal health through nutrition.
What is included in the Meal Plan Membership?
- Each month you will receive 3 new meal plans to choose from complete with recipes and a shopping list. There are several categories of meal plans to choose from: Hormone Balance/Adrenal Support, Ketogenic & Paleo.
- We meet twice a month on Zoom. That's right, you get me, your very own Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner at your finger tips, bi-weekly, where I teach on a topic as it relates to women's hormones. Can't make the Zoom, 'live?' Not a problem! All calls will be recorded so you can watch the calls at your convenience.
- You will learn all you need to know about balancing your hormones as a woman for weight loss, energy, libido, quality sleep, and the list goes on. See topics to be covered, below.
- You get your own Workout App full of workouts for you to choose from.
- Access to 'practitioner only' professional grade supplements through your own portal and I will guide you on choosing which supplements are best for you.
"I wanted to create a community for like-minded women to come together where I could share my 20+ years of expertise to help them reach optimal health through nutrition & increased confidece."
Month 1: Hormone Health Begins in the Gut
Month 2: The Microbiome and Hormone Health
Month 3: Improving Digestion for Hormone Health
Month 4: How to Eat for Gut and Hormone Health
Month 5: Fermented Foods for Gut Health
Month 6: Choosing a Probiotic for Gut and Hormone Health
Month 7: Detox for Gut and Hormone Health
Month 8: Importance of Pooping for Gut and Hormone Health
Month 9: Fix you Gut Health and Boost your Mood
Month 10: Food Sensitivities and your Gut Health
Month 11: Your Lifestyle Determines your Gut Health
Month 12: Most Common Gut Problems for Women